Catholic High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Catholic High School

Welcome all Catholic High school mate

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello CHS Boys

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello CHS Boys Empty Hello CHS Boys Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Eric Lim

This CHS forum is such a great idea for all CHS boys to get in touch, well done and thank you to whom has create this forum.

I am Eric Lim [ known as Eng Chai during school days ]. I am living and working in London, UK. I have been in the UK since January 1990, time flies and this is my 20th year now.

I am working as a finance administrator with Restaurant Associates [ one of Compass Group UK Ltd. contract catering outlets ] at Canary Wharf, London.

I can be contacted at the following telephone:
mobile: 07956 819 446
home: 020 8 699 6060
office direct line: 020 7986 5572
UK international code: +44 [ I think you have to omit the 1st "zero" when you dial to the UK ]

Do contact me if you are coming to London either on pleasure or business. I will try to take time off [ if still have annual leave left ], to meet you and show you around - especially over the week end.

I look forward to see more and more of our friends register themselves here as it will be much easier to keep in touch and knowing what is happening to everyone or any gathering etc.

Once again, well done and thank you for creating the web site.

2Hello CHS Boys Empty Re: Hello CHS Boys Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:13 am

Simonz

Admin

Hi Eric,
Welcome to the forum. I know the fact that you were the first to register.

I am Simon (known as 金峰 during school days), I work with Emirates Airline, which fys to London. So where are you base? LHR or LGW? Coz I wil be going to LGW in May, may be we can catch up.

Well, hope to get in touch....

https://catholichighschool.forumotion.com

3Hello CHS Boys Empty Hello ..Eric Lim Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:49 pm

TKL

Glad to hear from you......Huan Yin-Huan Yin ..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum