Catholic High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Catholic High School

Welcome all Catholic High school mate

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nasi Lemak

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nasi Lemak Empty Nasi Lemak Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:12 am

Simonz

Admin

Haven't been back to KUL for a while, miss the Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa.....
Over here in Dubai, we are more likely to have Nasi Biryani instead, the local version of Nasi Lamak from Pakistan.
We do have Nasi Lamak here and they are about AED 30 (about Rgt 30) in a restaurant or hotel. Beside being pricy, they are just no as authentic as back home, wrap with the banana leaf and the sambal....
Sigh!!! Sad

https://catholichighschool.forumotion.com

2Nasi Lemak Empty Nasi Lemak - Melaka Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:01 pm

TKL

Maybe some one can tell us where the best nasi lemak in Melaka, near my Ayer Keroh house , they is a coffee shop selling nasi lemak in small pack, RM 1.20 satu bunkus ,very spicy and are cook by a chinese,I like it very much.. they is one more in Ujong Pasir coffee, I think most of our folks knew the place, they is also one
Mamak shop near the opposite HSBC , behind BHP petrol kiok , RM 1.00 only , may try the Mee Goreng and MeeHon goreng plus a teh tarik, will be the best choice in the early morning...haha ! But the best Mee Goreng still prefer Hassan Mee Goreng in Tengkera..Mee Leong said he will try once he is back from India next month.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum